Pole assignment for linear and quadratic systems with time-delay in control
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
Special Issue: Inverse Problems Dedicated to Biswa Datta
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 291–301, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, T. and Chu, E. K.-W. (2013), Pole assignment for linear and quadratic systems with time-delay in control. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 20: 291–301. doi: 10.1002/nla.817
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- National Science Council and the National Centre for Theoretical Sciences
- TaiDa Institute of Mathematical Sciences and the Center of Advanced Study for Theoretical Sciences (at the National Taiwan University), Taiwan
- Major scientific Research Foundation of Southeast University/NSFC/Innovation Foundation of Southeast University. Grant Number: 3207011102/11101080/Seucx201101
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!