Robust and adaptive multigrid methods: comparing structured and algebraic approaches
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
Special Issue: Multigrid methods
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 389–413, March 2012
How to Cite
MacLachlan, S.P., Moulton, J.D. and Chartier, T.P. (2012), Robust and adaptive multigrid methods: comparing structured and algebraic approaches. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 19: 389–413. doi: 10.1002/nla.837
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!