Post-doctural Research Fellow.
A method for multiple crack growth in brittle materials without remeshing
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1741–1770, 14 November 2004
How to Cite
Budyn, É., Zi, G., Moës, N. and Belytschko, T. (2004), A method for multiple crack growth in brittle materials without remeshing. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 61: 1741–1770. doi: 10.1002/nme.1130
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2004
- Office of Naval Research
- Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!