Improved implementation and robustness study of the X-FEM for stress analysis around cracks
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 1033–1056, 28 October 2005
How to Cite
Béchet, E., Minnebo, H., Moës, N. and Burgardt, B. (2005), Improved implementation and robustness study of the X-FEM for stress analysis around cracks. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 64: 1033–1056. doi: 10.1002/nme.1386
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2004
- SNECMA Moteurs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!