A new method for modelling cohesive cracks using finite elements
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2667–2682, 30 April 2001
How to Cite
Wells, G. N. and Sluys, L. J. (2001), A new method for modelling cohesive cracks using finite elements. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 50: 2667–2682. doi: 10.1002/nme.143
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2001
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2000
- STW-Netherlands Technology Foundation
- Ministry of Economic Affairs, The Netherlands
- Ministry of Public Works and Water Management, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!