Finite element method for spectral modelling of tides
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1978 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 853–871, 1978
How to Cite
le Provost, C. and Poncet, A. (1978), Finite element method for spectral modelling of tides. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 12: 853–871. doi: 10.1002/nme.1620120510
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 1977
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!