The intrinsic XFEM: a method for arbitrary discontinuities without additional unknowns
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 68, Issue 13, pages 1358–1385, 24 December 2006
How to Cite
Fries, T.-P. and Belytschko, T. (2006), The intrinsic XFEM: a method for arbitrary discontinuities without additional unknowns. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 68: 1358–1385. doi: 10.1002/nme.1761
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2006
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-05-1-0049
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-98-1-0578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!