Clustered generalized finite element methods for mesh unrefinement, non-matching and invalid meshes
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 69, Issue 11, pages 2409–2440, 12 March 2007
How to Cite
Duarte, C. A., Liszka, T. J. and Tworzydlo, W. W. (2007), Clustered generalized finite element methods for mesh unrefinement, non-matching and invalid meshes. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 69: 2409–2440. doi: 10.1002/nme.1862
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2006
- Altair Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!