Theory and numerics of a thermodynamically consistent framework for geometrically linear gradient plasticity
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1437–1467, 30 August 2001
How to Cite
Liebe, T. and Steinmann, P. (2001), Theory and numerics of a thermodynamically consistent framework for geometrically linear gradient plasticity. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 51: 1437–1467. doi: 10.1002/nme.195
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!