A substructured FE-shell/XFE-3D method for crack analysis in thin-walled structures
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 72, Issue 7, pages 757–779, 12 November 2007
How to Cite
Wyart, E., Coulon, D., Duflot, M., Pardoen, T., Remacle, J.-F. and Lani, F. (2007), A substructured FE-shell/XFE-3D method for crack analysis in thin-walled structures. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 72: 757–779. doi: 10.1002/nme.2029
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- Walloon Region and FEDER European funds. Grant Number: EP1A122030000102
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!