Smooth finite element methods: Convergence, accuracy and properties
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 175–208, 9 April 2008
How to Cite
Nguyen-Xuan, H., Bordas, S. and Nguyen-Dang, H. (2008), Smooth finite element methods: Convergence, accuracy and properties. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 74: 175–208. doi: 10.1002/nme.2146
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!