An enriched element-failure method (REFM) for delamination analysis of composite structures
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 639–666, 6 August 2009
How to Cite
Sun, X. S., Tan, V. B. C., Liu, G. and Tay, T. E. (2009), An enriched element-failure method (REFM) for delamination analysis of composite structures. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 79: 639–666. doi: 10.1002/nme.2567
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2008
- Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: R-265-000-240-112, R-265-000-240-731
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!