Letter to the Editor
On the essence and the evaluation of the shape functions for the smoothed finite element method (SFEM)
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 77, Issue 13, pages 1863–1869, 26 March 2009
How to Cite
Liu, G. R., Nguyen-Thoi, T., Nguyen-Xuan, H., Dai, K. Y. and Lam, K. Y. (2009), On the essence and the evaluation of the shape functions for the smoothed finite element method (SFEM). Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 77: 1863–1869. doi: 10.1002/nme.2587
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!