A finite deformation mortar contact formulation using a primal–dual active set strategy
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 1354–1391, 10 September 2009
How to Cite
Popp, A., Gee, M. W. and Wall, W. A. (2009), A finite deformation mortar contact formulation using a primal–dual active set strategy. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 79: 1354–1391. doi: 10.1002/nme.2614
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2008
- German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. Grant Number: 20T0608A
- Rolls Royce Deutschland. Grant Number: T004.008.000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!