Chair for Computation in Engineering.
An extended QR-solver for large profiled matrices
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 1419–1442, 10 September 2009
How to Cite
Ruess, M. and Pahl, P. J. (2009), An extended QR-solver for large profiled matrices. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 79: 1419–1442. doi: 10.1002/nme.2618
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!