GPU-accelerated boundary element method for Helmholtz' equation in three dimensions
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 80, Issue 10, pages 1295–1321, 3 December 2009
How to Cite
Takahashi, T. and Hamada, T. (2009), GPU-accelerated boundary element method for Helmholtz' equation in three dimensions. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 80: 1295–1321. doi: 10.1002/nme.2661
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!