A constrained non-linear system approach for the solution of an extended limit analysis problem
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 82, Issue 8, pages 995–1021, 21 May 2010
How to Cite
Tangaramvong, S. and Tin-Loi, F. (2010), A constrained non-linear system approach for the solution of an extended limit analysis problem. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 82: 995–1021. doi: 10.1002/nme.2796
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2009
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0986332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!