Integrating strong and weak discontinuities without integration subcells and example applications in an XFEM/GFEM framework†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 269–294, 16 July 2010
How to Cite
Natarajan, S., Mahapatra, D. R. and Bordas, S. P. A. (2010), Integrating strong and weak discontinuities without integration subcells and example applications in an XFEM/GFEM framework. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 83: 269–294. doi: 10.1002/nme.2798
This article was published online on [29 January 2010]. An error was subsequently identified. This notice included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [12 February 2010].
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2009
- Overseas Research Students Awards Scheme
- Faculty of Engineering
- School of Engineering (Cardiff University)
- Royal Academy of Engineering
- Leverhulme Trust for Senior Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!