Integrating strong and weak discontinuities without integration subcells and example applications in an XFEM/GFEM framework†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 269–294, 16 July 2010
How to Cite
Natarajan, S., Mahapatra, D. R. and Bordas, S. P. A. (2010), Integrating strong and weak discontinuities without integration subcells and example applications in an XFEM/GFEM framework. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 83: 269–294. doi: 10.1002/nme.2798
This article was published online on [29 January 2010]. An error was subsequently identified. This notice included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [12 February 2010].
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2009
- Overseas Research Students Awards Scheme
- Faculty of Engineering
- School of Engineering (Cardiff University)
- Royal Academy of Engineering
- Leverhulme Trust for Senior Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!