Sliding of rough surfaces and energy dissipation with a 3D multiscale approach
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Special Issue: Multiscale Methods in Computational Mechanics
Volume 83, Issue 8-9, pages 1255–1271, 20 - 27 August 2010
How to Cite
Anciaux, G. and Molinari, J. F. (2010), Sliding of rough surfaces and energy dissipation with a 3D multiscale approach. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 83: 1255–1271. doi: 10.1002/nme.2845
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 200021_122046/1
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 240332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!