Numerical aspects associated with the implementation of a finite strain, elasto-viscoelastic–viscoplastic constitutive theory in principal stretches
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 366–402, 16 July 2010
How to Cite
Holmes, D. W. and Loughran, J. G. (2010), Numerical aspects associated with the implementation of a finite strain, elasto-viscoelastic–viscoplastic constitutive theory in principal stretches. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 83: 366–402. doi: 10.1002/nme.2850
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2007
- Gough Plastics Pty Ltd
- James Cook University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!