Adaptive generalized mathematical homogenization framework for nanostructured materials
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Special Issue: Multiscale Methods in Computational Mechanics
Volume 83, Issue 8-9, pages 1133–1154, 20 - 27 August 2010
How to Cite
Fish, J., Li, A. and Yavari, F. (2010), Adaptive generalized mathematical homogenization framework for nanostructured materials. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 83: 1133–1154. doi: 10.1002/nme.2895
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMS-0625267
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!