This article was published online on [20 April 2010]. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that have been corrected [2 September 2010].
A partition of unity finite element method for obtaining elastic properties of continua with embedded thin fibres†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 708–732, 5 November 2010
How to Cite
Radtke, F. K. F., Simone, A. and Sluys, L. J. (2010), A partition of unity finite element method for obtaining elastic properties of continua with embedded thin fibres. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 84: 708–732. doi: 10.1002/nme.2916
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2009
- Netherlands Science Foundation STW. Grant Number: 06623
- Ministry of Transport, Public Works and Water Management
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!