Numerical treatment of engineering problems with uncertainties. The fuzzy set approach and its application to the heat exchanger problem
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Special Issue: In Memory of Professor Olgierd C. Zienkiewicz (1921–2009)
Volume 87, Issue 1-5, pages 115–148, 8 July - 5 August 2011
How to Cite
Babuška, I. and Silva, R. S. (2011), Numerical treatment of engineering problems with uncertainties. The fuzzy set approach and its application to the heat exchanger problem. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 87: 115–148. doi: 10.1002/nme.3012
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!