On micro-to-macro transitions for multi-scale analysis of non-linear heterogeneous materials: unified variational basis and finite element implementation
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Special Issue: In Memory of Professor Olgierd C. Zienkiewicz (1921–2009)
Volume 87, Issue 1-5, pages 149–170, 8 July - 5 August 2011
How to Cite
Perić, D., de Souza Neto, E. A., Feijóo, R. A., Partovi, M. and Molina, A. J. C. (2011), On micro-to-macro transitions for multi-scale analysis of non-linear heterogeneous materials: unified variational basis and finite element implementation. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 87: 149–170. doi: 10.1002/nme.3014
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!