Implicit Large Eddy Simulation of transition to turbulence at low Reynolds numbers using a Discontinuous Galerkin method
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Special Issue: In Memory of Professor Olgierd C. Zienkiewicz (1921–2009)
Volume 87, Issue 1-5, pages 232–261, 8 July - 5 August 2011
How to Cite
Uranga, A., Persson, P.-O., Drela, M. and Peraire, J. (2011), Implicit Large Eddy Simulation of transition to turbulence at low Reynolds numbers using a Discontinuous Galerkin method. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 87: 232–261. doi: 10.1002/nme.3036
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!