Multiscale XFEM-modelling and simulation of the inelastic material behaviour of textile-reinforced polymers
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Special Issue: Extended Finite Element Method
Volume 86, Issue 4-5, pages 477–498, 29 April - 6 May 2011
How to Cite
Kästner, M., Haasemann, G. and Ulbricht, V. (2011), Multiscale XFEM-modelling and simulation of the inelastic material behaviour of textile-reinforced polymers. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 86: 477–498. doi: 10.1002/nme.3065
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!