Optimal convergence analysis for the extended finite element method
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Special Issue: Extended Finite Element Method
Volume 86, Issue 4-5, pages 528–548, 29 April - 6 May 2011
How to Cite
Nicaise, S., Renard, Y. and Chahine, E. (2011), Optimal convergence analysis for the extended finite element method. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 86: 528–548. doi: 10.1002/nme.3092
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!