An adaptive concurrent multiscale method for the dynamic simulation of dislocations
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Special Issue: Extended Finite Element Method
Volume 86, Issue 4-5, pages 575–597, 29 April - 6 May 2011
How to Cite
Gracie, R. and Belytschko, T. (2011), An adaptive concurrent multiscale method for the dynamic simulation of dislocations. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 86: 575–597. doi: 10.1002/nme.3112
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!