Semi-analytic solution for multiple interacting three-dimensional inhomogeneous inclusions of arbitrary shape in an infinite space
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 87, Issue 7, pages 617–638, 19 August 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, K., Keer, L. M. and Wang, Q. J. (2011), Semi-analytic solution for multiple interacting three-dimensional inhomogeneous inclusions of arbitrary shape in an infinite space. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 87: 617–638. doi: 10.1002/nme.3117
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!