Professor and Senior Research Fellow.
On the performance of strain smoothing for quadratic and enriched finite element approximations (XFEM/GFEM/PUFEM)
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Special Issue: Extended Finite Element Method
Volume 86, Issue 4-5, pages 637–666, 29 April - 6 May 2011
How to Cite
Bordas, S. P. A., Natarajan, S., Kerfriden, P., Augarde, C. E., Mahapatra, D. R., Rabczuk, T. and Pont, S. D. (2011), On the performance of strain smoothing for quadratic and enriched finite element approximations (XFEM/GFEM/PUFEM). Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 86: 637–666. doi: 10.1002/nme.3156
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!