Computational homogenization for multiscale crack modeling. Implementational and computational aspects
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 192–226, 13 January 2012
How to Cite
Nguyen, V. P., Lloberas-Valls, O., Stroeven, M. and Sluys, L. J. (2012), Computational homogenization for multiscale crack modeling. Implementational and computational aspects. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 89: 192–226. doi: 10.1002/nme.3237
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!