Application of an elastoplastic spectral-element method to 3D slope stability analysis
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 1–26, 6 July 2012
How to Cite
Gharti, H. N., Komatitsch, D., Oye, V., Martin , R. and Tromp, J. (2012), Application of an elastoplastic spectral-element method to 3D slope stability analysis. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 91: 1–26. doi: 10.1002/nme.3374
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!