The extended finite element method (XFEM) for solidification problems
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1959–1977, 20 March 2002
How to Cite
Chessa, J., Smolinski, P. and Belytschko, T. (2002), The extended finite element method (XFEM) for solidification problems. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 53: 1959–1977. doi: 10.1002/nme.386
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2001
- Office of Naval Research, U.S.A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!