Topology design of reactive mufflers for enhancing their acoustic attenuation performance and flow characteristics simultaneously
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 552–570, 03 August 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J. W. and Jang, G.-W. (2012), Topology design of reactive mufflers for enhancing their acoustic attenuation performance and flow characteristics simultaneously. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 91: 552–570. doi: 10.1002/nme.4329
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0005299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!