Relaxed incremental variational formulation for damage at large strains with application to fiber-reinforced materials and materials with truss-like microstructures
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 551–570, 09 November 2012
How to Cite
Balzani, D. and Ortiz, M. (2012), Relaxed incremental variational formulation for damage at large strains with application to fiber-reinforced materials and materials with truss-like microstructures. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 92: 551–570. doi: 10.1002/nme.4351
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
- ‘Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft’ (DFG). Grant Number: BA 2823/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!