Adaptive atomistic-to-continuum modeling of propagating defects
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 10, pages 835–856, 7 December 2012
How to Cite
Moseley, P., Oswald, J. and Belytschko, T. (2012), Adaptive atomistic-to-continuum modeling of propagating defects. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 92: 835–856. doi: 10.1002/nme.4358
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!