Conservative integration of rigid body motion by quaternion parameters with implicit constraints
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 8, pages 734–752, 23 November 2012
How to Cite
Nielsen, M.B. and Krenk, S. (2012), Conservative integration of rigid body motion by quaternion parameters with implicit constraints. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 92: 734–752. doi: 10.1002/nme.4363
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!