Three-dimensional integration strategies of singular functions introduced by the XFEM in the LEFM
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 13, pages 1117–1138, 28 December 2012
How to Cite
Minnebo, H. (2012), Three-dimensional integration strategies of singular functions introduced by the XFEM in the LEFM. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 92: 1117–1138. doi: 10.1002/nme.4378
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!