A phase field model of dynamic fracture: Robust field updates for the analysis of complex crack patterns
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 276–301, 20 January 2013
How to Cite
Hofacker, M. and Miehe, C. (2013), A phase field model of dynamic fracture: Robust field updates for the analysis of complex crack patterns. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 93: 276–301. doi: 10.1002/nme.4387
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!