A micromechanical model of distributed damage due to void growth in general materials and under general deformation histories
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 93, Issue 6, pages 575–611, 10 February 2013
How to Cite
Reina, C., Li, B., Weinberg, K. and Ortiz, M. (2013), A micromechanical model of distributed damage due to void growth in general materials and under general deformation histories. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 93: 575–611. doi: 10.1002/nme.4397
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!