A variational multiscale method with subscales on the element boundaries for the Helmholtz equation
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 93, Issue 6, pages 664–684, 10 February 2013
How to Cite
Baiges, J. and Codina, R. (2013), A variational multiscale method with subscales on the element boundaries for the Helmholtz equation. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 93: 664–684. doi: 10.1002/nme.4406
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!