Optimal topology design of continuum structures with stress concentration alleviation via level set method
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 93, Issue 9, pages 942–959, 02 March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, W. S., Guo, X., Wang, M. Y. and Wei, P. (2013), Optimal topology design of continuum structures with stress concentration alleviation via level set method. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 93: 942–959. doi: 10.1002/nme.4416
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 10932003, 10925209
- 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2010CB832703
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT)
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT11ZD104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!