A three-dimensional atomistic-based process zone model simulation of fragmentation in polycrystalline solids
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 93, Issue 9, pages 989–1014, 02 March 2013
How to Cite
Ren, B. and Li, S. (2013), A three-dimensional atomistic-based process zone model simulation of fragmentation in polycrystalline solids. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 93: 989–1014. doi: 10.1002/nme.4430
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!