A multiobjective mesh optimization framework for mesh quality improvement and mesh untangling
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 20–42, 6 April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J., Panitanarak, T. and Shontz, S. M. (2013), A multiobjective mesh optimization framework for mesh quality improvement and mesh untangling. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 94: 20–42. doi: 10.1002/nme.4431
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!