A unified dual-primal finite element tearing and interconnecting approach for incompressible Stokes equations
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 128–149, 13 April 2013
How to Cite
Tu, X. and Li, J. (2013), A unified dual-primal finite element tearing and interconnecting approach for incompressible Stokes equations. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 94: 128–149. doi: 10.1002/nme.4439
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-1115759
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!