Total and selective reuse of Krylov subspaces for the resolution of sequences of nonlinear structural problems
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 60–83, 6 April 2013
How to Cite
Gosselet, P., Rey, C. and Pebrel, J. (2013), Total and selective reuse of Krylov subspaces for the resolution of sequences of nonlinear structural problems. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 94: 60–83. doi: 10.1002/nme.4441
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!