Second-order convex maximum entropy approximants with applications to high-order PDE
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 150–182, 13 April 2013
How to Cite
Rosolen, A., Millán, D. and Arroyo, M. (2013), Second-order convex maximum entropy approximants with applications to high-order PDE. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 94: 150–182. doi: 10.1002/nme.4443
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!