Inverse-motion-based form finding for quasi-incompressible finite electroelasticity
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 94, Issue 6, pages 554–572, 11 May 2013
How to Cite
Ask, A., Denzer, R., Menzel, A. and Ristinmaa, M. (2013), Inverse-motion-based form finding for quasi-incompressible finite electroelasticity. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 94: 554–572. doi: 10.1002/nme.4462
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!