3D fluid–structure interaction analysis of a typical liquid rocket engine cycle based on a novel viscoplastic damage model
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 94, Issue 13, pages 1165–1190, 29 June 2013
How to Cite
Kowollik, D., Tini, V., Reese, S. and Haupt, M. (2013), 3D fluid–structure interaction analysis of a typical liquid rocket engine cycle based on a novel viscoplastic damage model. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 94: 1165–1190. doi: 10.1002/nme.4488
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!